Constantin Nautics Affiliates Program offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (“Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to Constantin Nautics’s website on an Affiliate’s site. This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating our Affiliates Programme.
1. Eligibility and Enrollment in Constantin Nautics’s Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by Constantin Nautics in order to gain access to the Affiliates Program. Prospective affiliates are evaluated based on criteria such as type of site, site quality, site content, variety of site content and items promoted, brand identity and alignment with Constantin Nautics’s values. During the application process, prospective affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any of the listed criteria. Constantin Nautics sellers are eligible for the Affiliates Program but are not eligible to earn commission on sales from their own shops or from closely related shops.
To be eligible for our Affiliates Program, you must:
- Have a website with a URL – all unique sites and URLs must be approved separately by Constantin Nautics;
- Have an appropriate amount of content on your site;
- Declare the names of any Constantin Nautics shops you own or are closely related to (if applicable) to Constantin Nautics team via email upon application;
- Inform Constantin Nautics via email of any Constantin Nautics shops you register or become involved in after becoming an approved affiliate.
Constantin Nautics Affiliate team can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- “Cash-back” or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links);
- Price comparison sites;
- Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements);
- Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-unders” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
- Sites that violate Constantin Nautics's Trademark Policy Social sharing sites, forums, social media pages, and registries;
- Sites that exist solely to promote Constantin Nautics items;
- Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters.
Prospective affiliates must apply and approved affiliates must enroll directly through the constantinnautics.com.au platform. Signing up to the programme via a sub-network is not permitted. Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Constantin Nautics reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliates Programme may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Constantin Nautics reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Programme for any reason.
Depending on where an affiliate is located, they may be subject to varying regulations regarding endorsements and testimonials. For example, in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission outlines specific requirements regarding disclosure. It is the affiliate's responsibility to know and follow any applicable regulations that apply to their site. Constantin Nautics is unable to provide legal advice; we urge you to speak to a legal expert if you believe these or other regulations may apply to you.
2. Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission rates are 10% for each approved sale. Qualifying sales are sales made on Constantin Nautics website (www.constantinnautics.com.au) by users that arrived on the Constantin Nautics site by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an “Affiliate Link”). Affiliate links, including URLs and banners or other creative assets,which can be found on the Affiliates Program platform. Affiliates may not alter any of the text links or creative assets made available through the Affiliates Program platform in order to receive payment. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode Affiliate Links into their sites, so that any updates to creative assets take immediate effect.
The Affiliates Program platform uses browser cookies to verify qualifying sales. The cookies are valid for thirty (30) days (the “Cookie Period”). Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made during the Cookie Period. This means that an Affiliate can receive a commission for a qualifying sale if the sale was made within thirty days of the user clicking the Affiliate Link, as long as the Affiliate was the last referrer. If a user clicks multiple Affiliate Links, the last Affiliate Link to be clicked prior to a qualifying sale will receive the commission. If the user’s last click prior to making the purchase was a paid channel, such as Instagram or Facebook, the purchase will not be a qualifying sale and an Affiliate will not receive a commission.
Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are cancelled or returned. Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. Constantin Nautics reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
3. Program Restrictions
Affiliates that violate any of the following programme restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Program and may not receive commissions, at Constantin Nautics’s sole discretion:
Constantin Nautics maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to appear on searches that include the term “Constantin Nautics”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the term “Constantin Nautics”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the term“Constantin Nautics”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Constantin Nautics trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, copy or display URLs;
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the Constantin Nautics Site, this includes using the Constantin Nautics website as a display URL;
- Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page;
Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Constantin Nautics disclaims all liability for your site and for any of your users claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Constantin Nautics harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.