Data controlor and owner
Constantin Nautics Au / [email protected]
What personal information do we collect and hold?
At Constantin Nautics Australia, we want your online experience to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy when you visit our website.
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage data.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
How do we collect your personal information?
We will collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect that information in various ways, including when you:
(1) access or use our website;
(2) speak with one of our representatives, on line or by telephone;
(3) complete an application or purchase order;
(4) order products from us;
(5) contact us for information;
(6) require a refund or exchange;
(7) participate in surveys or research;
(8) enter a promotion;
(9) register your details on our website;
(10) apply for a franchise or retail account; or
(11) visit or purchase from our online store
Sensitive Information is information or opinion about such things as race, ethnicity, criminal records and health information and other meanings as set out in the Privacy Act. Sensitive information will be used by us only for the purpose for which it was obtained and with your consent or where required or authorized by law.
Using personal information
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide quality customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) to complete sales transactions;
(2) to deal with queries or customer service issues.
(3) to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events and promotions that we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels;
(4) to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
(5) for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Constantin Nautics Australia
(6) for planning, product development or research purposes;
(7) to process and respond to any complaint made by you;
(8) to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- We will only use or disclose your personal information for the primary purposes for which it was collected or as consented to by you.
- At or around the time we collect personal information from you, we will endeavour to provide you with a notice which details how we will use and disclose that specific information.